Scroll to view upcoming events
Energy Conference Network
February 16 – 17, 2016
At this event you will hear about:
- Adopting IoT and Big Data tools
- Becoming efficient and environmentally friendly through data analytics
- Operating challenges and how new tech can help resolve them
- Improving efficiency in downstream and midstream operations
- Retrofitting new technologies on old infrastructure
- Creating analytical culture and how it benefits bottom line
- How regulation hastening IoT, Big Data adoption
Click the link below to for more info. We look forward to seeing you in February.
April 26st – 27nd 2016.
3P business is the business of the future, business system for Millennials. Millennials spending will be worth $17 trillion by 2020 and Millennials are 25% more likely to spend money on “ethically sourced” products and services than any previous generation. They are likely to pay up to 16% higher price as long as they know it is ethically sourced product or service. They are also more likely to work with and engage with brands that are driven by higher purpose. So future market, millennial market is about purpose driven businesses.
Click the link below to reserve your seat. Hurry! Only a few seats left.
Need to Schedule an Event?
Are you involved in events or run an events business? Wish to run a successful, sustainable events business?
Are you active in:
- Large scale exhibitions
- Confex (conferences with small scale exhibitions)
- Conferences and Seminars
We offer 360 degree event services from strategy to execution, from providing content to creating sponsorship programmes, from helping your business to become growth oriented to priming it for divestment or helping it acquire other events or event businesses.
We can help you launch:
- Event businesses
- Launch new products
- Product extensions
- Brand extensions
- Ancillary revenue
- Revenue growth
- Floor plan efficiency
- Cost efficiencies
- Strategy – Growth and operational
- Visitor campaign – growth and management
- Content driven events – content creation
- Diversification plans
- Event, event business valuations for divestments and M&As
- Identify international event opportunities and partners
- Increasing sales through creating new leads, improving conversion and yield management